We understand that your data and privacy are essential to the success, security, and competitive advantage of your organization. For this reason, we dedicate significant resources to protect your information and ensure a secure environment.
Facilities and Disaster Recovery
- Multi-tiered network security infrastructure to prevent security violations. Data encryption ensures your data is kept private and secure. Multiple firewalls and network scanners further secure all access to our servers. We regularly perform penetration testing and deploy the latest security updates to guarantee our system is always protected against new threats.
- Application firewalls to further protect the system by preventing any malicious activity within the application. We use complex algorithms to ensure that the application is not manipulated in any way that may cause harm to your data.
- Additional protection mechanisms such as anti-virus and application monitoring. Our products are monitored 24/7 to detect and report on any out-of-the-ordinary activities or failures. Several alert mechanisms are in place to escalate any such occurrences.
- Ongoing penetration testing audits by multiple, credible third-party security testing firms.
- Multi-layered backup, with local and off-site backups running at all times.
Protecting Your Organization's Data
User Authorization and Roles
Roles and authorization mechanisms ensure that data access and user actions can be limited by each user’s role in the system. Supervisors have the capability to assign roles to specific users and grant them permissions as required.